Theater, Choir, & Tech
Jules Snarr has worked in the theater and music world since she was ten years old. She has competed and performed as a concert pianist, not only in her youth, but is still performing in concerts currently. She has acted in countless plays, musicals and concerts and has directed productions both artistically and musically in Utah, New York, New Jersey and Chicago.
She is very passionate about teaching Theater and Choir to the students at LPA. She believes both of these classes will help build character, self-esteem, and confidence in children which will last their lifetime.
- 6th grade CHOIR (Period 4 thur)
- Advanced Musical Theater (AMT) (Period 2A)
- Beginning Theater 1st semester-Junior High (Period 3B)
- Intermediate Musical Theater-Junior High (Period 2B)
- Junior High Choir FULL YEAR or SEMESTER-Junior High
- Technical Theater 1st Semester-Junior High, 8th and 9th grade only (Period 2B)
- junior high choir 2nd semester (Period 2B)